Thursday, May 5, 2011

Ultimate thrill for me!


Okay, if you really know me. I try not to miss "My Pink Stamper". I love her stamps and her spunk. She inspires me in my creative outlet.
So excited when I saw her when she was scoping out the crop room at the Stampede.


Live Ustream with My Pink Stamper. How cool. I loved the energy from everyone. Here is Monique Griffth, Robyn Cardon, and Karlee!!

Also, hoping today it arrives but will depend on Robyn checking her box. There was a certain item mentioned in this live ustream that I by chance saw in the store with all the Easter candy. Had to pick it up and mail it for the National Scrapbooking Day event with Robyn and Karlee. I think Tammy will also be there too. So, I guess I just have to wait and see if they receive it in time, depending on if she checks her box regularly.

Oh yes, if you don't know. May 7th, Saturday is National Scrapbooking Day. A friend of mine has reserved the community room at her property. So with a bunch of her friends invited, there should be a lot of scrapbooking going on starting Friday night going thru Saturday night. I hope to be there for some amount of time. Just have to figure out if I want to take the new E2.

No comments:

Post a Comment