Thursday, May 26, 2011

Bowling Belated Birthday Card

So my oldest has been invited to a "I got good grades/Belated Birthday Bowling Party." Whew, that was a overload. So we are down to the last two half days of school. This party is great timing. Keeps my son occupied for an afternoon after school gets out at noon. Did you catch all that? Anyway, that have requested no presents. But hey I have to at least send a card.


So I knew it had to be bowling theme. Which means I used Nifty Fifty cartridge. I pulled paper from the Celebration stack from DCWV. And some accent color paper that was in my stack. I actually cut the pin's bands out of white and just colored it a color with my bic markers to match the paper. The card measures 5.25" x 7.25" Since this is for a girl in his class, can't go over board with it.


The inside still from the same cartridge. And again just cut the phrase out of black and white. Where you see color, well you guess it, I colored it in. What a time saver it is, especially for small details. And with the bic 36 colors, its easy to find something that cordinates.

Hope you enjoyed it! I am ready for summer in a few ways, like time to craft, but other ways I am not ready to play referee all summer... Ever feel like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment