Friday, May 27, 2011

Love when the cricut helps with those big assignments!

So for busy work, my fourth grader had a book report due two weeks before school ends. He has to make a poster of his favorite book he read this school year, along with a summary that would make his classmates want to ready the book.

Okay, so here is where mommmy gets into trouble. I truly realize that I won't be able to do this much longer. I drew the characters and my son colored them in. We worked out thoughts of how we thought each character might look.


But we used the cricut for the lettering. Taught my son how to remove the letters from the sticky mat. We used one font fromt Happy Hauntings and I believe the other font is the cricut alphabet font built into the Cricut expression 2.

After all was done, my son had a poster to be very excited about. And no I don't know what grade he made on it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment