Saturday, April 30, 2011

Something that my son wears once a week!


I made this for one of my sons that has been taking karate for two years. I wanted to give the Car Decals cartridge from Cricut a try and this is what I came up with. A while back I had seen Karlee on Karlee's Krafts do this for her kids on her blog site, high recommend checking her out! I located the fabric at Hobby Lobby by the way it can be found on the isle where you would look for iron on letters for shirts and atheltic wear. It comes in a few patterns, its already pre loaded with stabilizer and iron on adheasive for fabric. Just place the paper side down on the cutting mat. And remember to flip your image if you have letters or words involved other wise it won't read after you iron it on. I thought I would have to use multi cut but I just made sure I had a fresh blade in. I am ready for this company to come out with more pattern choices! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment