Monday, October 17, 2011

Time for an update

So, I have struggled with why it looked like two backgrounds overlapping my blog. Guess what... That was the problem. So I have not ever had a lot of time to really learn how to set up a great blog site. Shame on me. My backgroung of having my degree in graphic design. But I have to blame it on the fact that web site building was not a course for my class now did blogs exist then. Amazing where technology has taken us. Anyway. I will have some new cards up soon. I finished up a few last week. Also found some amazing deals on brand new carts. They are solutions but it was a deal that I could not pass up. I am hoping to make a few halloween cards and a welcome back to the states card for my parents. They just returned from a month long vacation in Italy, Spain, Turkey, Greece just to name a few. Would have loved to gone with them!!! Anyway, along with the halloween cards, I have already started my Christmas cards from my family. A total first for me. So Watch what is to come! Keep Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment