Tuesday, September 28, 2010





So I just started this yesterday and finished this today, YEAH! My sister's 40th birthday is the end of October and this summer on our family cruise my husband and I went kayaking with my sister and her daughter. And since I had some really great pictures and since they were not likely to have pictures of her and her daughter kayaking. Seems a little hard to achieve. And my sister doesn't have any actual albums. So I created this over sized tag album. Used my cricut to cut the over sized tags from kraft 12 x 12 paper, which was created with my gypsy. I then added 4x5 pictures and a little paper and stamp accents. I also distressed the tags with Tim Holtz stained walnut. I would love to say I used my imagine on this but not this time. I am currently hard at work on my family's vacation album... May I say its hard to do this album when we were traveling for three weeks. Too many great pictures and memories.









2 comments:

  1. Great tag album. your sister will love it.

    Do not forget to stop over at my blog and comment often. You might just get a surprise. Giveaways without warning.


    http://turnedgypsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a nice job thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete